Source: Atkins Diet Recipe
- 1/16 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3/4 whole large egg or 1 small egg
- 1/8 cup dry whole grain soy flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 1/2 oz Large or Small Curd Creamed Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsps Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Combine the baking powder, soy flour, almond flour and protein powder together. Stir in the beaten egg and cottage cheese until blended.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or canola oil.
- Using about 1/4 cup per pancake, drop batter onto the skillet. Wait until bubbles begin to form in the middle of each pancake
- Turn over and cook another 2 minutes or until it is firm.
- Option 1: Add blueberries to the pancake batter before cooking. Or Option 2: Add blueberries on top