Garcinia cambogia is a citrus fruit that grows in Southeast Asia. Other names include brindleberry, Malabar tamarind,and Pot tamarind. It’s been historically used for cooking including preparation of curries but recently surfaced as a potential weight loss supplement. This is known to be a “miracle weight loss supplement” that can shed off pounds quickly without diet or excercise. Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) content of this fruit claims to aid weight loss.
- Appetite suppressant. It can make you feel less hungry
- It can block citrate lyase, an enzyme that the body uses to make fat – this will help to achieve quick weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia diverts carbohydrates away from making fat and into energy production instead – this will help the body to burn belly fat and shed weight
- Blood sugar control and help reduce cholesterol
- Strengthens Immune System
- Relieves Constipation
Dr. Oz is one of the most popular supporter of this supplement and has featured this drug as miracle weight loss supplement.
Garcinia cambogia supplement products claim that it is completely safe and natural as it comes is from a fruit. However, these supplements aren´t studied or approved by FDA.
Effectiveness of garcinia cambogia for weight loss has mixed scientific research claims..
There are mild reported side effects of garcinia cambogia. They include dizziness, digestive problems and dry mouth.
Top Brands by Amazon Reviews