What is FitBit?
Fit is one of the world’s leading app that advocates a healthy lifestyle by tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more.
Are you considering to download FitBit App but you dont have a tracker yet?
You can use the app on its own to track basic activity. And then once you gave a tracker, or you can pair it to maximize full potential features.
Here are the top features of Fitbit:
- Record and track your activity. You can accurately record your steps and distance with when you carry your phone. However, you will need a Fitbit tracker to track all-day stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep.
- Enhance you running activity. Be smart runner by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. There is also option to control music, capture voice cues and use phone’s GPS to map routes. It is a very good feature since continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Records Workouts. Pair with Fitbit tracker, you can track your exercise, see your stats, workout impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
- Monitors Heart Rate. Pair with Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™, you can analyze heart rate graphs in the app. You can also identify trends, see the results of your workouts and manage stress. You can also check resting heart rate trends to see if you are getting fit.
- Log Food Faster: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
- Log Hydration: Measure and log your water intake ensure sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
- Set and Track your goal: Set your goal for weight, nutrition and exercise, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- Set and check your sleep goal. Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
- Share and Challenge your friends. You can connect with friends and family by challenging tme on leaderboards, sharing stats and sending direct messages.
- Wireless Sync. Fitbit trackers sync your stats to pc and leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
- Weight management: Using Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale, you can track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages. You can also see your body trends overtime.